Normally a monthly dunning run is executed after checking the accounts. Because most people pay at the end or at the beginning of a month, dunning runs should be scheduled around the 10th of a month.
OPEN DUNNING RUNS
We open the dunning runs in Tryton under Financial > Invoice > Reminder List
- In the overview you can now see all previously executed dunning runs. they should have the status ‚completed‘.
CREATE NEW DUNNING RUN
Click on ‚new‘ to create a new run. Now the procedure is as follows:
- Create new dunning run. Now all the due invoices are proposed.
- If there are invoices in the list which are not supposed to receive a reminder for whatever reason, they can be removed with the minus symbol.
- Important: Save the dunning run and discuss the list with management. Some clients might not yet be reminded.
- Start dunning run via the action button (see screenshot). Then the reminder are automatically printed.