DTO - Digital Transaction Order
- Under „due payments“ in the tab „accounts payable“ mark the creditor bills due to be paid. Tip: you can sort the Invoices by clicking on the column: Due date.
- Then select „payment line“ (on the action button in the symbolbar)
- Then select the journal and confirm with „pay“.
- The payments in draft status can now be accepted by clicking „confirm“.
- Then mark the confirmed payments and select „execute payment“ on the action button.
- The resulting payment run contains a DTO file which can be loaded into the eBanking system to process there.
- As soon as the as the bank has executed the payments, mark the payment as „succsessful“ and book the payment in the credit invoice.