Opening a business year
PREPARATION IN TRYTON
- Open a new Businessyear with Booking periods (incl. 13th for Year closure bookings).
- Create new Numbers for Main Book
- Create new numbers for Debit Invoices
- Create new numbers for Credit Invoices
OPEN AN NEW BUSINESSYEAR IN TRYTON
- Before closing the previous year, the revenues keep running into the new year.
- As soon as the previous year is closed, the start bookings (balance carried forward) of the new year are created automatically.
- All revenue accounts are opened.
- Back post all accrued incomes
- Back post all accrued liabilities
- The balance has to match the final balance of the previous year.
- We digitally prepare the following documents:
- Opening balance.