To update the Inventory do the following:
- In Tryton go to >Stock > Inventory correction ? nicht gefunden in Triton
- Create a new record in order to create a new inventory and in course of this a change of inventory.
- Location: Storage Zone
- Date: Today’s Date
- Difference in Inventory: Difference in Inventory
- Company: Your own company
- Then click on complete inventory positions. Now you have created a list of all active products. You can see the name of the article, next to it the current amount in stock and in the third column a 0.
- Now enter the actual stock numbers in the third column, once complete, save the change of inventory. Now the inventory is updated.