Sale (customer order) is confirmed.
- The client confirms the offer.
- The sale is changed to ‚accepted‘ in Tryton and then to ‚execute‘. ??
Order with the supplier
- Order suggestions for the various suppliers are generated automatically. The order suggestions are now linked to the customer.
- It is important to know that Tryton also generates order suggestions if stock falls below 0. This might lead to suddenly seeing order suggestions that look unfamiliar and are not linked to a current customer project.
- The order suggestions are processed periodically, for example in the afternoon. Tryton condenses the purchases automatically by supplier, currency, client, etc.
- The purchases created are ordered at the supplier (webshop, email). Ideally, our sale- or order number is entered in the field ‚reference-nr. supplier‘.
- Generally received goods are checked immediately for completeness, legitimacy and damages.
- The delivery slips of the supplier should be compared with the order forms and be filed together. Only once all items of an order have arrived do we file our order form.
- Supplier’s delivery slips should be kept in a proprietary file until the supplier’s invoice arrives and then these should be filed together.
- The goods are prepared in the customer projects storage room. It makes sense to attach a sales slip to the goods, so it is easily visible to which project they belong and if all goods have arrived yet.
- If deliveries contain wrong items the supplier has to be informed by phone immediately. He will be asked to deliver the missing goods immediately and in turn we return the wrongly delivered goods.
- Defective goods need to be reported to the supplier immediately. Most suppliers require and RMA-form (Retun Merchandise Authorization). Normally the respective device, serial number and a short error description have to be included.
- Together with the RMA form, the goods are returned to the supplier. A copy of the RMA is filed here until a replacement or a credit note has arrived.
- In Tryton: As soon as a delivery arrives, be it complete or not, under stock> delivery positions? > a new record is created. After selection of the Party (supplier), the incoming deliveries of the supplier can be selected by the means of the plus button.
- If these are not clear, you can see a link to the purchase and on this the for example the customer.
- If there is a partial delivery, the effectively delivered amount can be adjusted on the movement? accordingly. Tryton takes care of this and creates an expected incoming delivery with the Delta of this supplier.
Prepare Material for the customer
- After processing the delivery (Order with the supplier, status finished), the goods are automatically assigned to the outgoing delivery assignment.
- As soon as all items have arrived for a delivery assignment, the complete assignment get the status ‚assigned‘.
- In the list of the delivery assignments, the shipping ready assignments can be filtered easily by ‚Stauts Assigned‘ and processed further from there.
Prepare for delivery
- From the customer sale you can changed to the delivery assignment using the green arrow. there you print the delivery sheet.
- All devices to be delivered are on the delivery sheet.
- Devices which cannot be delivered due to a delay have to be marked on the delivery sheet.
Shipping to Customer
- As soon as the ‚delivery assignment from supplier‘ has been processed (status finished), the delivery status of the sale is put on ‚shipped‘.
- After this the client can be informed via mail or telephone that the goods are ready to be collected or shipped.