Record Working Hours
In Tryton we track both internal and billable time in the same process. On top of that we also track PTO and for example courses. Added up, we have the total yearly working time.
ENTER TIMESHEET TODAY
If you want to track the working time of the current day, there is a shortcut.
- Go to > Timesheet > Enter Timesheet Today.
- If there is no Timesheet for today, it will be automatically created.
- In Timesheet lines click on the symbol for a new record, then you enter a timesheet position.
- If you enter 1:15, it means 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- If you enter 1.25, it also means 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- You also have to tick the chargeable box if the time can be billed to the customer.
- Then you have to find a Project you want to book the time on. Just enter a Customer name or text related to a Project and Tryton will show you a selection of Projects.
- Under description you enter a text, describing the work performed.
- Then save.
ENTER TIME RETROACTIVELY
If you want to track your time at a later stage you can do this to:
- Go to > Timesheet > Workdays
- Now the workdays of the current period are shown.
- Doubleclick the day in which you wish to create a new entry or create a new workday and open it.
- In Timesheet lines click on the symbol for a new record, then you enter a timesheet position and fill it in as described above.