INVOICING THE WORKING HOURS OF A PROJECT
- Go to > Projects and open the Project to be invoiced.
- By pressing the green arrow, change to the already existing invoice which should be labelled as draft.
- If there isn’t already an invoice, open the Project and create a new Project invoice via the Menu entry > invoice Project.
- Go to Method > Align Working hours
- If there was a pre-payment at an earlier stage of the Project, this can now be deducted in the new Project invoice. Write the Number and the date of the respective pre-payment invoice into the ‚notes‘ field.
- Create an Invoice letter with a detailed list of working hours.
- Adjust the Title of the invoice meaningfully (e.g. „Final Invoice Support Subscription 2016-08“).
- Fix the Invoice and set the Project to ‚closed‘ in the pop-up dialog, if the project is supposed to be closed for tracking working hours. Sent the final invoice to the customer.