tryton.cloud - install and go
INSTALLATION OF THE TRYTON CLIENT
Please download the Tryton client version 3.2 for your operating system:
- Mac: https://downloads.tryton.org/3.2/tryton-last.dmg
- Windows: https://downloads.tryton.org/3.2/tryton-setup-last.exe
- Linux: http://www.tryton.org/download.html
- Follow the instructions on your screen.
- You can download, install and use your Tryton client on as many computers as you‘d like.
Start the Tryton client and and log in with the user credentials you received from us.
- If you'd like, you can configure and save your different logins in the login dialog box when you click on "profiles"
PREFERENCESChange your password
If you would prefer to use another password ...
- Go to Menu >User >Preferences
- And change your personal password there
To make your printouts look best, upload your logo.
- Got to the Menu >Party >Configuration >Companies
- Choose your company.
- Upload your new logo. For best quality, use the PNG-format with a relation of 5 to 2 (width/hight).
FIRST STEPSEnter customers and suppliers
- Go to >Parties to find your customers and suppliers.
- The categories are used to categorize your parties in groups. They can be hierarchic.
- Go to >Products to see your products and services.
- Use categories to group your product and services.
- Go to >Sale to see your sales (quotes, orders)
- Make a new sale and assign a customer.
- Add products to your new sale.
- Go to >Financial >Invoices >Invoices to make a new invoice.
- By the way, perhaps there are already invoices that have been created for one of your sales.
Documents are produced and printed with LibreOffice. If you already have Microsoft Office, that‘s no problem. You can use them side by side.
If you have further questions? Don't hesitate to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Tryton.cloud team