DEVELOPING FOR TRYON.CLOUD (IN ENGLISH)
As an open business framework, tryton is perfect for developing custom features and functions. You can develop your modules for tryton.cloud with us or with an other developer. If you do it on your own, we are going to bind your modules into our module-repository so you can use and it.
The general documentation about programming is located at:
Special documentations around the tryton.cloud api you find here
- API Reference: http://doc.tryton.org/3.2/trytond/doc/ref/index.html
- Models: http://doc.tryton.org/3.2/trytond/doc/ref/models/models.html#modelsql
- The important methods "create", "read", "write" and "delete" are documented here: http://hg.tryton.org/trytond/file/d6b81a1518b0/trytond/model/modelsql.py
You can review the communication between the tryton client and the tryton server. This helps to get a clue of the json requests and the following answers. To see what kind of request the tryton-client (e.g. on Linux) sends to the server, use the following tools in the terminal:
- tryton --verbose
To get more infos about the tryton terminal interface, use:
- tryton --help
On a Mac, where the applications have their own path to the terminal tools, you need to enter the following in the terminal:
- open -a /Applications/Tryton.app --args --help (options can be added after --args)
The detailed log can be started with
- open -a /Applications/Tryton.app --args -v -l DEBUG
You then can have a look at the log-stream in the 'console.app'.
EXAMPLE "WEBSERVICE FOR TIMESHEET"
On our website http://apps.trytonerp.ch we developed a little tool some time ago. With it, you can record your worktime. To show you how such a webtool could look like, we show you the original code.
EXAMPLE "SIMPLE QUERY IN PYTHON"
Here a simple python script showing how to connect to tryton.cloud.